WaterTech 2017 Call for Abstracts
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts focused on, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Water Resources and Water Quality
- Groundwater-Surface Water Interaction / Management
- Watershed Modelling, Planning and Management
- Data Collection, Monitoring and Testing
- Water Resources Protection and Sustainable Development
- Emerging Contaminants
- Facility Operations
- Industrial Issues and Technologies
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Produced Water
- Coal-bed Methane Development
- Deep Well Injection
- Integrated Research
- Regulatory Issues
- Saline versus Non-Saline Water
- Oilsands Water Issues
- Hydraulic Fracking Water Issues
- Water Conservation
- Urban Development
New for 2017
In addition, ESAA is requesting abstracts in the following areas that will form part of special streams at WaterTech 2017:
- Regulatory Updates and Issues
- Climate Change
- Air Issues
- Orphan Well Management / Decommissioning
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words (not including bio), should include a presenter biography and be submitted as a Word Document by no later than December 30th, 2016.
Submission deadline extended to midnight, Monday, January 9th, 2017.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Send abstract submissions to Joe Chowaniec via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of acceptance will be given by Febuary 6, 2017.
Full presentations must be submitted by March 17, 2017.
All chosen presenters will be able to purchase up to two (2) presenter passes at a significantly reduced rate. Presenter passes include full access to the entire conference.