Job Board Listing
Position: Remediation Supervisor
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Job Start Date: July 16, 2020
Job Location: Calgary
We are currently recruiting for a contract Remediation Supervisor to join our Operations group in Calgary, AB. This is a field-based role conducting site remediation services across various locations in Western Canada, primarily focused on our Ex-situ and In-situ Chemical Oxidation process.
- Responsible for the management of field supplies and equipment;
- Where necessary, manage the build-out of necessary components for injection;
- Coordination of third-party contractors and ensuring they meet the required project HSE requirements;
- Travel to and from project sites using a pick-up truck with a trailer;
- Will act as the TRIUM HSE Field Representative and comply with TRIUM and client specific HSE;
- Conduct fieldwork and operate specialized chemical handling equipment at remediation sites;
- Where junior staff are on a project, provide on-site training as needed;
- Conduct soil and groundwater sampling programs related to the remediation programs;
- Implement established project quality management and health and safety systems;
- Liaise with on-site project stakeholders on an ongoing basis as it relates to project execution, health and
- safety, and various other site specific requirements;
- Complete all necessary daily reporting at the field level;
- Ensure the timely maintenance of all equipment required for remediation programs;
- Ensure timely submission of field tickets, timesheets, and expenses; and,
- Complete all reporting requirements for remediation and/ or environmental assessments.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of five (5) years-experience in a field level managing environmental and/ or remediation
- Ability to undertake a variety of project specific tasks related to remediation and injection systems;
- Good understanding or applied experience with pumps and piping/flow process, and familiarity with various hand tools;
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and work independently with excellent problem-solving skills; and,
- Health and safety is an imperative component of our success, and TRIUM maintains an industry-leading program. The successful candidate must be able to integrate and contribute to the team in the execution of health and safety processes on-site.
How To Apply: Email
|How to Apply Details:
||Applications should be made to
email@example.com. Please send a detailed resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
TRIUM Environmental Inc.#12, 2000 Pegasus Road NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E8K7
← Back to Job Board