Job Board Listing
Position: Remediation Specialist
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Job Start Date: July 16, 2020
Job Location: Calgary
We are currently recruiting for a contract Remediation Specialist to join our Operations group in Calgary, AB. This is a field-based role conducting site remediation services across various locations in Western Canada, primarily focused on our Ex-situ and In-situ Chemical Oxidation process.
- Assist in the preparation and management of field supplies and equipment;
- Support the coordination of third-party contractors;
- Travel to and from project sites using a pick-up truck with a trailer;
- Comply with all TRIUM and client specific HSE requirements;
- Conduct fieldwork and operate specialized chemical handling equipment at remediation sites;
- Conduct soil and groundwater sampling programs related to the remediation programs;
- Complete all necessary daily reporting at the field level;
- Support the maintenance of all equipment required for remediation programs;
- Ensure timely submission of field tickets, timesheets, and expenses; and,
- Assist with reporting requirements for remediation and/ or environmental assessments.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of one (1) year-experience in a field level conducting environmental and/ or remediation projects, but consideration will be granted to strong candidates no industry experience;
- Good understanding or applied experience with pumps and piping/flow process, and familiarity with
various hand tools;
- Ambitious and self-motivated. Diligent toward maintaining a clean and safe working environment; and,
- Health and safety is an imperative component of our success, and TRIUM maintains an industry-leading program. The successful candidate must be able to integrate and contribute to the team in the execution of health and safety processes on-site.
How To Apply: Email
|How to Apply Details:
||Applications should be made to
email@example.com. Please send a detailed resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
TRIUM Environmental Inc.#12, 2000 Pegasus Road NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E8K7
← Back to Job Board