Job Board Listing
Position: Remediation Lead
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Job Start Date: July 16, 2020
Job Location: Calgary
We are currently recruiting for a Remediation Lead to join our Operations group in Calgary, AB. This is a shop and field-based contract position with a focus on executing complex Ex-situ and In-situ Chemical Oxidation processes at project sites across Western Canada.
- Field Based Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of field supplies and equipment
- Coordination of third-party contractors and ensuring they meet the required project HSE;
- Conduct fieldwork and operate specialized chemical handling equipment at remediation sites;
- Where junior staff are on a project, provide on-site training as needed;
- Implement established project quality management and health and safety systems; and
- Liaise with on-site project stakeholders on an ongoing basis as it relates to project execution, health and safety, and various other site-specific requirements.
- Shop Based Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of all maintenance schedules and annual budgets for vehicles and equipment;
- Oversee the build-out and equipment modifications, including overall expenditure; and,
- Ensure shop is organized, tidy, and all equipment is properly stored and secured.
- Administrative Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide monthly updates on shop expenses and equipment maintenance; and,
- Actively involved in quarterly management meetings to ensure shop duties are reflected in corporate scope, strategies, and financials.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of eight (8) years-experience in a field level managing environmental and/ or remediation projects;
- Experience handling pumps and piping/flow process, and familiarity with various hand tools;
- Ability to undertake a variety of project specific tasks related to remediation and injection systems;
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and work independently with excellent problem-solving skills; and,
- Health and safety is an imperative component of our success, and TRIUM maintains an industry-leading program. The successful candidate must be able to integrate and contribute to the team in the execution of health and safety processes on-site.
How To Apply: Email
|How to Apply Details:
||Applications should be made to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a detailed resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
TRIUM Environmental Inc.#12, 2000 Pegasus Road NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E8K7
← Back to Job Board