Position: Junior Environmental Scientist
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Location: St. Albert
▪ Assist with field work relating to Phase 1 and Phase 2 ESAs, groundwater monitoring, and soil and groundwater remediation projects.
▪ Assist with the management of contractors.
▪ Assist with work plans and cost estimates, and summarize field and laboratory data for senior consultant review.
▪ Participate in field-based projects (primarily in Alberta).
▪ Help to foster relationships with clients.
▪ University degree(s) or diploma in environmental science, geology, or engineering.
▪ Eligible for membership in a relevant professional association.
▪ A Master’s degree and agricultural background are considered assets; however, not required.
▪ An enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
▪ An eagerness to work with a dynamic team and a growth oriented company.
Trace Associates Inc. is an employee-owned professional services firm, specializing in environmental science and engineering advisory. Our people work hard to understand your needs and deliver, because we genuinely care about you and your success. Our purpose is to help our people and our clients have a great life.How To Apply: Email, Email
Phone: (306) 371-9912