Job Board Listing
Intermediate/Senior Vegetation Ecologist
Position: Intermediate/Senior Vegetation Ecologist
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Calgary / St. Albert, Alberta
Trace Associates Inc. (Trace) is a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting firm advising all market sectors in Western Canada. We provide services in environmental site assessment, remediation, risk assessment, reclamation, spill response, liability assessment, environmental auditing, GIS, regulatory advisory, biological services, and facility decommissioning.
Our Vision is to be the most respected specialized environmental consulting firm in Western Canada. Our Mission is to be safe and be the best, and our Core Values are safety, excellence, and balance.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking Intermediate Vegetation Ecologists based out of our Calgary and Edmonton offices.
- Manage and implement projects related to vegetation inventories, wetlands, environmental assessments, and regulatory approvals.
- Provide technical advisory relating to plant identification, wetland assessments, and ecosite classification.
- Sign off of regulatory documents submitted under the Alberta Wetland Policy.
- Liaise and foster relationships with industry colleagues and regulators.
- Present results to clients and regulators.
- Coach and mentor junior/intermediate technical staff.
- Active member of Alberta Society of Professional Biologists, and/or Alberta Institute of Agrologists and/or Association of Alberta Forest Management Professionals.
- You embrace being a key member of integrated and interdisciplinary teams.
- You love what you do and are a leader in your field.
- You are excited about coaching and mentoring technical staff.
- Excellent project management, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using ESRI ArcGIS.
- Minimum of 5 – 15 years of technical experience in biological sciences, wetlands, and ecology.
- You enjoy getting things done and companies with no politics or “drama”.
How To Apply: Email
Application Details: For further information or to apply, quote position no. CAN-AB-0300-03 and email your resume or visit TraceAssociates.caWe thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace Associates Inc.Suite No. 300, 37 Richard Way SW
Calgary, Alberta T3E 7M8
Phone: (306) 371-9912
← Back to Job Board