Call for Abstracts
EnviroTech 2020 Call for Abstracts
Abstracts will still be accepted until end of day, Monday, January 20th
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts for EnviroTech 2020. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- modelling, monitoring, quality, hydraulic fracturing, emerging contaminants, oilsands issues, saline, contamination, industrial re-use, wastewater treatment, risk management, groundwater, surface water, water wells, wetlands, produced water
- adaptation, alternative energy, carbon credits, energy efficiency, energy from waste, GHG monitoring and sampling, regulatory, sustainability, impacts of climate change, CleanTech
- monitoring, modelling, sampling, quality, regulatory, noise management
- landfill design, landfill closure, hazardous waste management, emerging contaminants, resource recovery, regulatory
- laboratory testing and sampling, field testing and sampling, monitoring, analysis
- management, safety, hidden dangers, technology
- engagement, stewardship
- topics from areas not listed will also be considered
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Abstracts should be no longer that 500 words (not including bio), should include a presenter biography and be submitted as a Word Document by no later than midnight on Friday, January 17th, 2020.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Send abstract submissions to Joe Chowaniec via email to: email@example.com
Notification of acceptance will be given by February 14th, 2020.
Full presentations must be submitted by April 10th, 2020.