Job Board Listing
Business Development Coordinator
Position: Business Development Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Location: Calgary
We are currently recruiting for a full time Business Development Representative to join in our head office in Calgary, AB. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. The ideal candidate has experience in researching market trends, targeting market sectors and clientele and assisting in development of corporate business strategies.
- Promote the company’s technologies/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new opportunities;
- Research prospective clients in targeted markets and pursue leads;
- Understand the target markets, including industry/company/project/company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients;
- Collaborate with technical teams to prepare proposals and/or tendering documents and ensure the requirements are met;
- Maintain marketing and social media initiatives;
- Participate in development of corporate growth strategies and plans;
- Pending experience and when required, provide administrative support on projects including:
- Involvement in activities that contribute to the management of contaminated site remediation projects;
- Tracking and reporting project status of budgets, billing, and timelines;
- Scheduling field manpower/equipment for projects; and,
- Administering procurement with vendors
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- University Degree or College Diploma (in relevant discipline) is preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience related to technical sales, marketing and/or business development in environmental industries and/or relevant industries.
- Knowledge of standard environmental assessment and remediation practices for soil and groundwater.
- Ability to lead business development and project opportunities as well as coordination with technical teams, as directed by the Project Managers and/ or Corporate Executives.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and sound business judgment skills.
- Understanding of routine business financial structures and concepts (i.e. cashflow, etc).
How To Apply: Email
|How to Apply Details:
be made to email@example.com. Please send a detailed resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Trium Environmental Inc.#12, 2000 Pegasus Road NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E8K7
← Back to Job Board