Call for Abstracts
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts focusing on technologies for the remediation of contaminated soil. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Treatment
- Physical / Biological / Chemical Treatment
- Soil Washing and Scrubbing
- Thermal Desorption
- Stabilization / Solidification
- Soil Venting
- Natural Attenuation
- Oil Sands Remediation / Reclamation
- Oil Spills Management
- New Technology and Research
- Remote and Difficult Locations
- Emerging Contaminants
- Superfund Projects
- Landfill Closure
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Abstracts should be no longer that 500 words (not including bio), should include a presenter biography and be submitted as a Word Document by no later than May 27, 2016.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Send abstract submissions to Joe Chowaniec via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of acceptance will be given by July 8, 2016.
Full presentations must be submitted by September 23, 2016.