Technical Report Manager
Due to the continued growth of our firm, Arletta Environmental Consulting Inc. is seeking a qualified senior level environmental professional to join our team. Job duties will focus on managing a company-wide technical reporting progress and tracking system, review and sign-off of technical reports and training and mentoring junior staff members. This role is suited to motivated, enthusiastic individuals with a strong technical writing background. This position will stay open until a suitable candidate is found.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a Bachelor or advanced degree in Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology, Agronomy or other related fields of study from a recognized university.
- Applicants must possess a Professional Designation in good standing from any organization listed in the ESRD requirements for “Professional Sign Off for Upstream Oil and Gas Reclamation Certificate Work”.
- Be self-motivated and detail orientated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 5+ years of experience in site assessment & remediation on oil & gas properties in western Canada. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in contaminant hydrogeology.
- Be competent to project manage, write, review, edit and sign off on Phase I, II & III environmental site assessments, spill responses, groundwater monitoring programs and environmental approval reporting.
- Be willing to learn, participate and play a key role in other aspects of the environmental consulting field as required.
- Be willing to learn computer modeling software used in the preparation of client reports.
- Be willing to work as a team in order to accomplish set goals.
- Prepare technical reports and reclamation applications for submission to clients and regulating authorities.
- Review and sign off on technical reports compiled by other staff members
- Delegate, track and manage technical reporting within all divisions of the company
- Compile, update and assess company reporting templates and associated resource material.
- Participate in assessing and ongoing improvement of company policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and SOPs.
- Stay current on environmental legislation and regulatory updates.
- Train and mentor junior staff
Headquartered in Calgary Alberta, Arletta Environmental Consulting Inc. provides environmental management and assessment solutions to oil & gas clientele throughout Western Canada. With broad industry knowledge and experience, Arletta provides advanced insight and comprehensive understanding into each client’s unique situation.
Services offered by Arletta include: Environmental management services including program design, liability management, environmental audits, Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, characterization and remediation of contaminated sites, groundwater monitoring, spill response, pre-disturbance assessments, reclamation of well sites and facilities, compliance monitoring, risk assessment, and environmental training.
Arletta encourages continuing professional development and provides increasing responsibility, project diversity, and industry training.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with education and experience.